Sunday, April 9, 2017

I'm Tired - Unplugged

“Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses, yearning to breathe free.” 




I'm officially bored with you.  I'm sick of you.  I'm tired of your rhetoric and your ignorance, your judgement, and your divisive words. 

I've officially grown weary of the human race and the limits we place on each other.  Let's be clear just one more time.  You're American because you were born here.  You're still here because of an arbitrary line drawn on some map that makes it difficult to move.  You could just as easily have been born in China.  

You're Christian (or Muslim, or Hindu, or Buddhist) because your parents raised you that way and you haven't yet learned to think for yourself.  You're white or black or brown or yellow or any other skin pigmentation you can think of because of genetics.  You white?  Good for you.  You could just as easily have been born another "color."

I'm sick of your ignorance regarding war, and poverty, and how it's perfectly ok to pay for one while you can't afford another.  It's as easy as a simple Google search to gather some facts.  I'm tired of it.  Read, for Christ's sake.  Visit a library.  Stop listening to morons.  And for the love of all things holy, stop believing everything you see on the news or read on a timeline on social media.  Think!!  For the love of God....THINK!!!

I'm exhausted by your religious dogma that you use to justify hating gays, or transgenders, or deny abortion rights to a female while you continue to support mass killings in other countries using, yes, weapons of mass destruction.   And stop quoting me verses from a book you clearly haven't read.  It makes you look stupid.  And don't even think about trying to sell me ANY kind of hate, or segregation based on what Jesus said (or Muhammad, or Buddha, or Allah, or whoever).  If you even have a thread of judgement for another, you haven't read the book.  Good for you.  You go to church.  You're the worst kind of hypocrite. 

I attended an officer's enrichment seminar not long ago.  As part of our training, we were shown a slide regarding how a terrorist is raised.  First, you indoctrinate them into your religion.  Then, you teach them that other people outside that religion are bad.  And then you teach them about the war machine and how to join the cause to kill the "different" people.  Sound familiar?  Jesus Christ.  Ask anyone across the pond and WE are the terrorists.  Same rhetoric, different perspective.

We. Are. Humans.  We occupy a planet that we're killing.  We share it.....all of us.  It doesn't make two shits where you're from or what your "religion" is.  We keep it up, and we'll be gone.  You think climate change is a scam dreamed up by liberals?  You're stupid.  Read the data for yourself.  Are humans contributing to the rate at which our climate changes?  Absolutely.  If you don't see that, you're stupid.  The data is clear. 

You just have to stop it, truly.  Read a book.  Take some time to think.  Reeeeeeeason.  Utilize Occam's Razor principle, which states that, all things being equal, the simplest answer tends to be the right one.  People that are spinning the hamster wheel (governments, World Bank, etc) want you ignorant.  They love stupid people.  I'll bet you really think your vote counted in the last presidential election.  Get serious.  Your vote counts for school board and city council.  The president was chosen long before you voted.  Your freedom and the count of your vote is an illusion.  It boggles my mind you can't see that.

Stop hating.  Stop dividing.  Stop being proud to be this or proud to be that, and please stop sending young men and women to die for a "flag."  And don't take that to mean I don't appreciate everything the people in our armed forces do for us.  But they do it for a machine that doesn't give two shits about them.  And in the end, it doesn't matter that much.  I just got back from Paris.  I felt no less safe there than I do here and their military budget is a fraction what ours is.  AND....they have free health care.

I don't rant much, but frankly, your continued lack of understanding rooted in laziness is just too much.  I've been trying to hold my head above water with hope for the human race.  But frankly, we're too lazy, ignorant, and misguided to make a significant change.  You're going to stand there and tell me Millenials are entitled?  I'll bet you voted for Trump, didn't you.

End of Rant,
Peace, Love, Joy, Harmony

 

No comments:

Post a Comment